Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Piggy Tails



I finally got her hair in pig tails today- and seriously I don't mean to brag (okay maybe a little) but how cute is my kid? I'm glad that her hair has come in some more on top since she and I both suffered from a little male pattern baldness after she was born (for those of you keeping track mine has come back a little too, but now I have crazy chunks that stick straight up). I did have to put her in her high chair and feed her to keep her still long enough for me to get them in, guess I need a little practice because it took me a few tries!

2 comments:

The McGary's said...

Oh the joys of losing your hair and having it grow back in again. It drives me nuts mine is sticking straight up too. In fact I had gotten to the point where it was almost laying down and then I had Hunter and it started all over again. Laney looks so cute with her piggy's. She is pretty darn cute!

Jessica said...

I hear you on the baldness. I cannot believe how much mine is falling out. I can start to notice around my forehead. What a weird side effect. Laney is adorable--but we already knew that. Great job on the piggy tails. She was so good at her party--I think she is getting use to all of us and actually maybe starting to like us:) Thanks for the fun times--by the way--yesterday todd bought a wii. Thanks!!!