Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Saturday, June 14, 2008
1. He reads to her every night before bed (and he even uses funny voices when he thinks I'm not listening)
2. He throws her around- which makes her laugh so hard she gets the hiccups.
3. He can't drive the stroller either!
4. He lets her solve problems on her own.
5. He has taught her the fine art of the sneak attack.
6. He has gone to college for eight long years so that he can not only bring home the bacon- but have the time to sit down and eat it with us too.
7. He lets her try a variety of culinary options (" she just wanted to see how dog food tastes...")
8. She'll always have bright, shiny teeth.
9. He lets her ride everywhere on his shoulders- and even lets her steer by holding onto his ears!
10. When she goes through that phase where she asks 100 questions like... Why does the sun shine? why do fish need water? etc. He will probably know all the right answers.
We love you daddy!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I was also at my old school today for awhile, and my first class of students are graduating on Monday. They have grown up so much and there are a few special ones that I'm really going to miss- It has been so fun getting to watch them grow up and mature- most of them I had as Freshman and then again as Juniors and seeing them getting ready to go to college pulls at my heart. Makes me miss the classroom...
And, oddly enough, I'm going to miss this town (okay I'm really going to miss having Nordstroms close- but whatever) I'm also going to miss the apartment that we brought Delaney home to and the loop that we walked almost everyday- We have definitely made some good memories up here- But I can't wait to move back home and be closer to our friends and family!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
( Delaney was a little unsure about the robe and hat- she almost didn't want to go see her daddy in all that crazy gear)