Monday, August 25, 2008

4 Things

Here you go Jess-

A) Four places I go to over and over:
1. WalMart--Not my favorite place but very close and convenient
2. My Parents House
3. Starbucks -- a Grande Iced White Mocha please! (too bad they don't deliever)
4. Barnes and Noble- I love new books!

B) Four people who email me regularly:
1. My mom and dad
2. Friends from where I used to teach
3. Amazon.com
4. hmm.. guess I need more friends- I was a lot better with e-mail at work.

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Arbys
2. Arbys
3. Red Robin
4. Pizza Hut

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Out somewhere doing something with someone- we've been cooped up all weeked with the flu so I'm just tired of my pjs and being inside.
2. On vacation somewhere
3. In my bed taking a nap (but I REALLY need to clean)
4. Seeing my friend Ali who is stuck on bedrest in Seattle and looking for entertainment.


E. Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Oprah
4. ( Who am I kidding- I watch everything, and I have really bad taste in tv shows)

F.) Four of my favorite books:
1. Peace Like a River
2. Jane Eyre
3. Posionwood Bible
4. Just finished reading Such A Pretty Fat- very funny!

G) Four places I have lived:
1. Connell
2. Pullman
3. Kent
4. Hermiston

H) Four things I wish to do before I die:
1. Travel to Europe
2. Get rid of my baby fat (I'm keeping Jessica's top two)
3. See my kids grow and have babies of their own
4. Sleep ( keeping this one too Jess! :) )

I) Four people I am tagging: I don't know- do it if you're bored

No comments: