Wednesday, August 6, 2008

5:45 AM

The last few weeks The Laney Bug has decided that 5:45 is a good time to start the day. I have been struggling with this- I am not a morning person so I spend the morning staring at a wall and drooling while she plays... I'm hoping that she adjusts her schedule really soon, because mommy's not happy... Yesterday morning she decided to take both of her dolls on a walk through the house. She spent a good 30 minutes carrying them all around the house- always ending up outside the door to our room where Ryan was sleeping. She will stand there and bang on the door until he wakes up most mornings- apparently if she's up- everybody needs to be up.

3 comments:

The McGary's said...

Hunter has been going through this for a while now but I can feed him and he will usually go back to bed. Although I am sick of that so now he cries through that and sleeps for a few more hours. That is a bummer about your cell phone.

Jessica said...

I feel your pain. I know that you hate mornings more than anything. If you are not sleeping well anyway...I guess you might as well have another one now:) Sorry to hear bout your phone. If any wierd freak calls me I will chew him out for your. By the way... I think todd and I may be late to laney's birthday, but we are planning on coming. Probably wont be there till 1230 or 100. is that ok???? get some sleep.

Boe & Bobbie Stallings said...

Hey it sounds like she is a morning person like her Auntie Bobbie. I just knew that eventually someone would become a morning person with me.