Monday, August 11, 2008

Laney's First Birthday Party

Today was The Laney Bug's first birthday- but we had her party yesterday. We all had a great time and she was spoiled with tons of toys and clothes. I'm having a hard time believing that she is already a year old and not really my little baby any more. It seems like this year has gone by so quickly... anyway here are the pictures- Just to warn you there are a lot...



Playing on her Zebra




Pushing her puppy - second only to the vacuum so far




Checking out her cake



Eating....




Wondering if there's more cake...

Vacuuming with Gracee

With mom and dad Playing balloons with Grammie and Gracee

Playing with her farm magnets from Auntie Bobbie



and hours later... still vacuuming... in her new cowboy boots!

4 comments:

Boe & Bobbie Stallings said...

Happy 1st Birthday Laney Bug!! Auntie Bobbie & Boe Love you to pieces. Is she speaking Spanish yet? Dos Gatos ;) I’m a little sad that the vacuum is the most popular toy; I guess Gracie knows how to pick out a good one.
P.S. I am thinking that I am having withdrawals from Guitar Hero and it’s all your fault.

The McGary's said...

Happy Birthday to Laney! First birthdays are so fun but sad if you think about it. I can't believe Hunter will be 1 in two months, time needs to slow down. Hunter is getting that same zebra for his birthday:)

The Price Family said...

Wow time has gone by fast I can't believe shes 1!!! By the way your hair is really cute.

Aleighy said...

I can't believe she's already 1! Where did the time go?!? She is so sweet! Oh, and I love your hair! When did you get it cut?