Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

This year we spent Thanksgiving at Trina’s. We ate ourselves silly, played dominos, the kids rode the ponies and played. Good times!

DSC00656DSC00687DSC00709DSC00712DSC00721trinacoltWkids1

Then Saturday was the Apple Cup, and we had a few friends over to BBQ and watch the game. Our Cougs lost this year but we did have a good time cheering them on!

 

DSC00745DSC00750DSC00752

Ryan got his Christmas present early this year, a new BBQ so he cooked us a feast!

DSC00758

Then Sunday my mom watched the kids so that Ryan and I could go Christmas shopping, and spend some kid free time together. We ate a wonderful lunch at Texas Roadhouse and finished up shopping in time to decorate for Christmas and put up our tree. Decorating the tree is my absolute favorite (ok, so is putting up my little nativity, I get two favorites!). This year Laney helped me the entire time and wanted to know the story behind each ornament we hung, which I was happy to tell!

DSC00780DSC00792

nativitygood

Colton' didn’t really help, but he didn’t break anything either! Smile

Now, most of the work is done, and I can spend the next month enjoying the season with my family!

No comments: