Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sonoma/ San Francisco Day 2

On our second day in California we headed to San Francisco for the WSU game against Cal. We meet some friends, the Erickson’s, then headed off to eat and go to the game.

we stayed in the San Francisco Fairmont, which was beautiful!DSC00384

DSC00371

Dressed in our Coug gear, of course!

DSC00373

DSC00383

After lunch, we loaded up, fancy style, into a limo. Smile

 

DSC00395DSC00396

The view from our seats at the game was incredible!

DSC00409DSC00419

Colton made a new best friend and spend most of the first half snuggled up to Scott.

DSC00415DSC00421

At some point it all became too much for my little man and he took a nap! Unfotunately it really started to rain, and as a coug I can take losing but losing in the rain is a little much for me!

DSC00431

So we packed our bedraggled selves back to the hotel for dinner.

DSC00434

Dinner was arranged by our personal concierge for the weekend, Uncle Drew. It was at the Tonga Room in the Fairmont. It was a Hawaiian themed restaurant complete with a live band (that played on a moving boat in the middle of the pool, in the middle of the restaurant). It even rained and there was thunder and lightening.

Tonga Room at Fairmont Hotel

We ate tons of good food, had drinks and did a lot of busting a move on the dance floor. I was in heaven, so were my kids! I’m sure they now think that every place we eat will need music and dancing!

The so-to-be wed couple dancing!

DSC00450

Laney dancing with Uncle Drew

DSC00449

Logan, Andrew and I enjoying some refreshments Smile

DSC00456DSC00454

Then it was time for bed and Sunday morning we had a surprisingly peaceful, easy trip home.

We had the most AMAZING time! I’m already begging my husband to go back without the kids- I LOVED it!

No comments: