Monday, November 14, 2011

Dad’s Weekend at WSU

This last weekend we trekked up to Pullman for Dad’s weekend with Sheena and Stu (Ryan’s aunt and uncle). Their daughter,Kira, is a freshmen there and Ryan had purchased an RV weekend at a WSU auction earlier in the year. So they brought their RV and we got to spend the weekend tailgating! The Cougs actually won, but it was FREEZING and snowing the entire day Saturday.

Here are some pictures-

The Woods family on their first Dad’s weekend!

DSC00504

Ryan and Colton, pondering.  And the boys being “silly” trying to stay dry.

DSC00512DSC00513

Trying to catch snowflakes. (Laney stayed with Aunt Franny so she wasn’t there)

DSC00520

My favorite part of the entire weekend was seeing my friend Libby. I just LOVE her, and she is having her first little boy in February! We got to chat, and even braved the snow for a little Ferdinand's ice cream. Just like the old days!

DSC00524

Part of the packaged Ryan bought included sideline passes. It was the first time I’ve actually been on the field, and it was pretty cool! I FINALLY got my picture taken with Butch. Laney now thinks I’m famous because I got to meet Butch and his “dad”

DSC00527DSC00529DSC00543DSC00544

GO COUGS!

No comments: