Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Discouraged....

Okay- I'm going to take a moment to vent a little- you can skip it if you want.

For the last 3 weeks Delaney has been having tummy problems. We've been to the doctor and they've run tests but so far everything has come back normal. The poor kid wakes up about every other night (in the middle of the night) throwing up and then has BAD diapers during the day. FOR 3 WEEKS!! We've tried everything, bland diet, no milk you name it. But so far no luck (though she is on a new medicine... fingers crossed)

Neither of us had gotten anything resembling a good nights sleep in a very, very long time. And lately it is starting to wear on us both. We're both tired, and cranky and spend more time drooling in front of cartoons than I want to admit (quite a pair). Top that off with the fact that I spent the entire weekend on the bathroom floor with the stomach flu and we're about to cash in our chips. I'm tired, and frusterated with my inability to make it better. She is tired and feels crummy.

It is so frusterating to not be able to kiss it better- and even worse to not knowing what the problem is... I think my body is on stress overload which is why I keep getting sick (poor peanut). ARRGGG !!!!

I know. Believe me. There are people who have it much worse- but this is my blog and so we're gonna talk about me here :). Here's hoping I'll wake up feeling ready to take it on all over again with a better attitude....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would suck but have you thought of taking out gluten or dairy from her diet?

The Waters Clan said...

that ciliac's Amy

Deborah Austin said...

I love reading your stories you get me smiling!!! I love the stroller story, I can even see the look on your Dad's face when you backed into the garbage can:) So funny I do stuff like that all the time and I hate it.
I am sorry about your little girl that is no fun I hope you find out what is wrong, there is nothing that wears on the mommy nerves more than a sick whinny kid/baby. Even though you feel bad for them you feel bad for yourself too. There is no patienece level at that point, and so your ready to fly the coop.
Fun times you'll look back and smile although maybe not for a long while:) I'm smiling only because it's not me. When it's me I cry:) So cry a little it might help.