Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Conversations...

About a Juice Box....

Delaney; "Mommy, open!"

Mommy: "Delaney Renae, I said no more juice."

Delaney: (while giving me her most stern look) "Mommy, I SAID open!!"


It's all in my head...
Me: Wow, I don't remember feeling so big and miserable this early with Delaney...
Myself: Yeah, we've still got a long way to go... something like... hmm... 10-11 weeks.
Me: WHAT??? DID YOU JUST SAY 11 weeks.... 11 mondays? Assuming peanut doesn't come early..... we've done nothing... NOTHING to get ready, not a single blue onsie....
Myself: Is it time to Panic now?
Me: Yes... Panic... call others so they can panic with you.... pester husband in an effort to make him panic...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thumper will not care if he is wearing pink, rosebud onesies!!Besides, the room is done, think positive!! Mom