Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

Things get so busy this time of year that sometimes I find myself forgetting to slow down and enjoy the season. So, in honor of Thanksgiving I would like to take a moment to appreciate the many joys I have in my life.

I have a wonderful husband who is the best daddy Laney could ask for. He puts up with my "crazy" -most of the time, and when I told him I backed over my stroller all he said was "oh". I have the sweetest little girl, who makes me laugh everyday! And we've got a little 'peanut' coming in March who so far seems healthy (and if the size of my belly is any indication) growing. We have a house that we're making into a home and a business that supports us. I have wonderful, supportive friends and family close by.

It is almost unbelievable to wake up and realize that you have everything you've always wanted in your life- and I am grateful.

Now...Let the eating begin!

2 comments: