Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More birthday fun...

This was the year that the birthday celebrations just kept coming! On Sunday, my parents and Ryan's family came down and we went bowling. We had a great time- I even beat Ryan one game!!!! Then we went back to our house and ate pizza, pie and cake. Trina made Huckleberry pie (my favorite) and my mom made Angel Food cake (okay, turns out I have a lot of favorites). Yummy!


Then on Monday night Bobbie came down and made Ryan and I dinner, it was asparagus chicken enchiladas- VERY YUMMY!!! She even let me use a knife for a minute!




Which brings us to the new love of my life... The Kindle 2. My parents had originally ordered it for Christmas but it didn't come so they surprised me with it for my birthday. For those of you who don't know it is like and IPOD for books. You can download books instantly... I LOVE IT!!! I'd sleep with it but with a kid, and two dogs our bed's a little full.It has, however, resulted in this...

A giant pile of laundry I have yet to fold. I just have three questions....

1. when did we get all these clothes?

2. When did my evil twin decided to wear them all...

3. and when is my house elf going to appear and fold it all for me?????

2 comments:

marciekoch said...

I've seen the kindle online - not in real life - but I have always wondered what it would be like to read a book that way rather than on paper. Is it wierd to get used to?

Anonymous said...

Talk to me about the Kindle. I want, want, want one but worry about missing the turn of the page...

Gimme your sales pitch! AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FROM ALASKA!