Thursday, March 5, 2009

A good recipe idea...

Ryan and I have had this a few times and we both REALLY like it (which is saying something)
so I thought I'd share the recipe...


Herb Marinated Loin of Pork

Grated zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (4-6 lemons)
1/2 cup fresh olive oil
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 1/2 tbsp minced fresh rosemary leaves
1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Kosher salt
3 pork tenderloins (about 1 pounds each)
Freshly ground pepper

Combine ingredients in a gallon bag, add tenderloin, seal and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight (I let it go overnight and I think it makes a big difference). Then grill, browning all sides for 15-25 minutes (ours takes longer more like 35 min) until the meat is done according to your preference.

Hope you like it- it might be the only recipe I ever post! :)

1 comment:

The Waters Clan said...

WHAT, I thought you did not eat pork? You have some explaining to do.