Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to me....

Today, I'm one step closer to 30... hmmm, 27's not old right?

I had a really nice day- We started out the morning at Laney's playgroup where she had a breakthrough. For the first time she held onto another little girl's hand during ring around the rosie. She might turn out to be social after all...

Then after a beautiful day (maybe spring is finally here!), and an afternoon nap Ryan and I went to Anthony's for dinner. Fran was nice enough (and brave enough) to offer to watch the Laney Bug so Ryan and I could go out. We had a great dinner (yummy huckleberry slump for dessert) then came home to a clean baby, with jammers on, ready for bed. Fran says no tears were shed, so all in all I think it was a pretty great birthday!

Thanks again Fran!

No comments: