Friday, March 13, 2009

Laney's week


Wearing a hat- she will dig through her drawers, find a hat and wear it around all day. That day she even found one and put it on her baby but I missed the picture. It cracks me up to see her in jammers and a pink hat!


A few weeks ago, I was desperately trying to get some sewing done so I put a tv and dvd player in the sewing room trying to keep Laney entertained- it never worked. Then this weekend I moved her little chair in there and now she won't leave! I spend all day trying to convince her to do something else. So, I made a fort out of a few sheets and our kitchen table and she moved all of her dolls in there and played for most of the morning...


But by the afternoon- she was right back in her chair! I finally just shut the door and everytime she walked by it she threw a temper tantrum... me and my bright ideas!
We have joined a play group of sorts on Fridays- at first Laney wasn't so sure but by about 10 minutes in she's running around like crazy! She particularly loves the balance beam and the paracute, but she's not so sure about sharing all these new toys with the other kids... can you say only child?

Here she is crawling and growling like a bear- she's been practicing this one.
And going through the tube- She's turning around tell the other little girl "no"- she really doesn't like to share!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I don't love sharing either and I am the third kid--I think it just happens:) I have pretty much been walking around my house growling like a bear this week too--maybe she should come and play with me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, Came by this from your facebook.. the tales of your little girl are too cute. Don't you just love them. Fun! Fun! Fun!

~Kori(Olson) Warrenfeltz