Saturday, November 22, 2008

This week in pictures


While unsupervised (any by unsupervised I mean sitting on her daddy's lap) The Laney bug found a plate of brownies and proceeded to take take one bite out of all of them and then hand them to her Dad. Guess she was just making sure they were safe for the rest of us to eat. Wednesday was my mom's birthday (Happy Birthday mommy!) and we all met at the Bonefish Grill to surprise her, while we were waiting for them to arrive Delaney explored her fascination with buttons. Not to worry- we were parked in a parking lot, not driving, and she only managed to turn on the emergency flashers three times.

This is Laney's favorite spot- yep- sitting in the dog's crate (I think she might be headed for some kind of identity crisis). It's hard to see from the picture but she had stashed a doll and some shoes in there before settling down to read her book. (yes, I am concerned, but she's reading so I'll take what I can get...)

Laney's second Apple Cup!!! GO COUGS... 16-13, double over time. What an awesome game- it's true, when you win the apple cup no other game (or losing season) matters!!!!!


This one I can't really explain - she brought me her hat and wanted it on her head- she wore it like this all morning, I think it look particularly good with the monkey jammers.


Speaking of jammers- here she is carrying all of hers at once. She disappeared in her room and came out with all of her pjs in hand. I took it as a sign she wanted to go to bed....




Monday- Jess came over and we had a pajama party :). I love it when we get to spend the day together. She and I always seem to see things the same way, and I always feel better when I'm around her... Anyhoo, Delaney is in love with Emersyn and was chatting with her- and then Emersyn waved, it was pretty cute.

(for those of you keeping track, yes laney is sitting in Jessica's lap, and yes she asked Jess to pick her up, miracles!)

No comments: