Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hey- Look what I made!

For the last two weekends the boys (Ryan, Wes and Jake) have been working on Wesley's kitchen- while they were playing handy man the girls were being crafty. Trina found a pattern for these cute snowman and cut out all the pieces and we got to paint them. I missed the first day because Laney was running a fever and I was VERY skeptical about my ability to create something of this magnitude, but in the end I think they turned out very cute ( although at one point in the process Bethany asked me when I was just going to quit because I kept making mistakes....)

So here they are now- they still need faces and to be put together... the one on the left is mine, then Beth's and the one on the right is Frans.


Here's what they're supposed to look like when they're done... are you impressed or what?

1 comment:

The McGary's said...

so cute, I'm impressed:)