Sunday, November 9, 2008

Grateful- Day 4

Today I had to search a little for something to be grateful for... but I found something (drum roll please...) Today I'm grateful for my Braun baby thermometer. The Laney bug woke up last night about 3 am and was burning up. I finally got her back to sleep around 5 but she had a fever all day today. I hate it when she gets a fever because she's so listless- just sitting in my lap all day and sleeping. But I worry so much when she's running a fever that I check her temp a 100 times a day and this thermometer is so quick and easy to use it makes my life a little easier, so I'm grateful! I hope tomorrow she's better, but somehow I think that might be wishful thinking!
By the way- the thermometer was a gift from Ryan's Grandma Wieseler- so credits go to her too!

No comments: