Wednesday, November 12, 2008

15 Months old!

So I realized that as of yesterday Delaney's 15 months old (when did that happen?) So I thought for record keeping purposes I'd update you all on latest interests (FYI- if you're not related to me you may want to skip over this- you may want to skip it even if we are related, but I'm not giving you a free pass!)

* She is currently on some kind of hunger strike- eating only small portions of everything, and unbelievably large portions of Mandarin oranges and raisins. (I know- I can't explain it either)

* She loves to climb on things- I spend most days telling her to get off our coffee table.

* She can say; Doggie, kitty, woof woof (noticing a theme?), Ma, dad, no no, uh-oh (a new one), hi, bye and yes. Today she's been using no no a lot (particularly when applied to me)

* She loves to play in water- I can't let her have a sippy cup without supervision because she will find a way to make a puddle and play in it. Most days I have to change her clothes at least twice because she's found some kind of water to play in. (seriously, this kid could witch for wells- shes that good)

* She loves her doggies... and likes to share her food with them (with the exception of her oranges and raisins)




* She understands the power of a temper tantrum- and goes running from the room crying if something doesn't go her way (sound like anyone you know?)
* She has some kind of strange ear fetish. When she's tired she starts to pull on my ear- she even pulls on it to put herself to sleep (again- I can't explain these things- I just tell it like it is)


3 comments:

Jessica said...

cute piggies. lets list the weird things about amy on the next post--shall we??

The Price Family said...

She is so cute and I can't believe how big she is getting. I love that you can do thing with her hair. What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Aww...my lil cousin is SOOO stinking cute! I miss you guys! Hope all is going well and hope to see ya'll soon! Love you all!