Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grateful

I've noticed that some other people have been posting on their blogs what they are grateful for this month. It seemed like a nice idea - so I'm stealing it!

Today I have a list:

1. Red cups at Starbucks!!




2. My friend Jessica, who went shopping with me today. She tells me when clothes don't look good on me- that way I don't end up looking ridiculous. Being around her always makes me feel happy! Thanks Jess!



3. My husband- last night my daughter was having a whine fest (seriously- she whined and threw tantrums for almost 3 hours straight-shes got stamina) and just before I gave her a lesson in shaken baby syndrome (joking) and then ran out of my house screaming(not joking). Ryan took her and let me close the door to our room and read quietly. I was able to regain my sanity and reemerge as nice mommy.

1 comment:

marciekoch said...

I'm SOOOOO happy for the red cups too! They inspired me to listen to Kenny & Dolly Christmas music at work today! haha...
I was jealous when I heard of your shopping trip with Jess. Sounds like fun. I can't wait to see pictures of the cute outfit you guys picked out!