Friday, April 4, 2008

Future Coug Day

Ryan had to go back to school for two weeks before he came back for his Othello rotation so Delaney and I decided to stay on the farm instead of packing twice and schlepping over the mountains. So now that we have all this time on our hands I convinced my mom to drive with Laney and I to Pullman to visit my brother Andrew and wander around WSU. This was Laney's first trip to WSU so I had to show her all my favorite places while we were there.... and I thought it would be good early exposure to her future University.

Here's Delaney with my mom wearing her uncle Drew's hat. We're at Sellas- my favorite restaurant in Pullman... They serve the BEST calzones, so I consumed about 2000 calories I'm sure! Here's Laney with her uncle Drew in his apartment ( VERY clean for a boys apartment I must say)
And finally, Laney and I in front of the infamous sign that leads into Pullman, I figured she needed a picture there on her first day at WSU so we can compare it with her picture after she graduates! Overall, we had a great day- we visited The Bookie and got cheese at Ferdinands, and reminisced about the old days! GO COUGS!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Did you guys smoke some weed together too? That is all I ever saw happening on my trips to WSU:) I think Laney is starting to like her new friends in the Tri-cities. I don't think she wants to ever go back to bad bad Seattle town. That's what she told me anyway.