Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring!

Finally, we had a nice day here on the farm! So I decided to take the Laney Bug out for a walk and to let her play outside for awhile. (FYI- pushing a stroller on gravel roads is a lot more work than I intended!)
Thanks for the great hat Grammie- don't take it personally that she threw it in the dirt three times on our walk!
A girl after her mom's heart, reading a book outside in the sun! (okay maybe there's more eating going on here than reading but I like to eat too!)
Here she is checking out the grass, I think this was the first time she's really felt grass, I think she was a little unsure about it at first but then she warmed up and started trying to eat it, of course!

1 comment:

Aleighy said...

She is so sweet. I'm jealous you get to spend so much time at home...enjoying family, the farm and the good weather! Tell them all I said hi!