Sunday, April 6, 2008

Miss you Daddy


Ryan has been gone a lot lately and we're really starting to miss him. Especially Delaney- he tosses her around all the time and it's just not the same when I do it... I miss him getting up with her in the morning on the weekend so that mommy can sleep in (I'm not sure he misses that though). It does sound like he has been having fun living the bachelor life in Seattle, he claims to now be dressing directly out of the dryer so as to avoid even removing the clean clothes and he has been watching a lot of sports with his friends (glad I missed that) and I'm guessing he's been eating pizza for 3 meals a day. We'll be glad to have him back this Friday- and you can bet I'll be sleeping in on Saturday!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMY!

Hey, I love your blog! Delaney is getting so big....hard to believe how fast it all goes, isn't it? This is a fun way to keep in touch...

I'll let you know about the book...so far I like it, but I've only finished the Eat part...school reconvened and my personal reading had to take a backseat...

Amy Habb : )