Thursday, March 1, 2012

One of Those Days…

Usually my days go something like this or this. Or, you know, someone throws a little fake chicken at me.

But, every so often, we have a good day Smile. One of those days where not everything gets done, and nothing extraordinary happens but you know for certain that you are doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right place.

Yesterday was one of those days-

It was a beautiful morning so the kids rode their bikes to preschool-

colt bikelaney bike

I chatted with a few friends, then lunch and nap.

The kids actually slept long enough that I got a few minutes of sewing done.

Then we all snuggled together and watched a movie.

Finally, we headed upstairs  to make some of Grandma Rill’s noodles for dinner.

My kitchen, and all three of us were COVERED in flour, but we had a great time.

DSC02027DSC02031DSC02035

See, nothing special, and I didn’t accomplish much. But for one day that was perfectly ok with me.

Laundry will keep.

No comments: