Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

 

Sunday we went to the pumpkin patch here in Hermiston and picked out our pumpkins. I have to admit this is one of my favorite activities of the year. I love the fall weather and watching Laney and her daddy have in depth conversations about the merits of pumpkins. Just like everything else, The Laney Bug had to pick out a pumpkin family this year, complete with a Mommy, Daddy, Big Sister and Baby “punkin”.

DSCN0984 DSCN0986 DSCN0992

DSCN0995 What happens when I try to provide photographic evidence that I am indeed a member of my family…. lots of crying!

DSCN1001

 DSCN1006

Can you tell that they take their carving seriously!?

DSCN1013

My little Pumpkin’s first pumpkin

DSCN1020

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Cute pictures. I love Delaney with her Daddy. And I agree that Windows Live Writer is amazing!