Monday, October 25, 2010

8 Months

DSCN1067 DSCN1075

My little man is already 8 months old! I had to take some diaper pictures- he is such a little chubster! He has really changed a lot this month- starting to crawl, pulling up and getting teeth! He will pull up on anything- from a chair, to his sister and even the toilet a few times. We’ve already had to lower his crib- I REALLY hope he hold off on walking for a little while.

A few quick things about him now-

* He has his two bottom teeth in and is really working on a top one

* He thinks Delaney is hilarious- and is always trying to “play” with her.

* He is generally pretty happy- and will sleep- when his sister lets him!

* According to my scale at home he weighs 22lbs!

* He eats baby food- but still refuses a bottle, stinker!

DSCN1074

Pretty cute little guy- I think we’ll keep him!

No comments: