Sunday, October 3, 2010

Milestones

 

We’ve had some milestones go by lately…

This little guy’s mastered crawling- I’m not in love with it, now I’ll have to baby proof EVERYTHING again. But he thinks he’s pretty cool!

 

My little Binkie Baby finally had to give up her bink. She has loved that thing since she was teeny tiny. We had her down to just using at night but Doctor Daddy finally had enough and took it away ( I would’ve let her have it forever-she’s gonna need braces no matter what).  We told her that the Binky Fairy took them to little babies who needed them but she’s not buying it. The first day she even made a break for the mailbox to retrieve them (she beat me to the door and was out on the sidewalk before I caught her!). It’s been rough, hopefully the second week goes better than the first!

PICT2569

And the last one is about me- I finally broke down and bought a new sewing machine! It came in the mail Friday and I’ve only had a little bit of time to play with it but so far so good! I’m pretty excited to really figure it out and start to do some new things…

187 

For those of you who are curious it a Brother LB6800 with embroidery function.

No comments: