Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Odds and Ends…

I had a bunch of pictures that didn’t seem to belong anywhere else, so this is a little bit of this and a little bit of that…

 

DSCN0953 

My boys! Are they handsome or what?? I play bunco one night a month and when I got home this is how I found them.

DSCN0954

Our neighbors were having one of their trees trimmed and Laney wanted to watch… sitting in Colton’s bumbo. Silly little girl.

DSCN0956

Painting pumpkins- actually painting anything is cool right now… but I’m running out of ideas of things to paint. Apparently paper is too pedestrian for my little princess!

DSCN0959 

I made Delaney this little vest and wanted a picture of her in it… this is what I got. She wears the vest all the time but was NOT into taking a picture!

DSCN0962 DSCN0964

In addition to Dance, Laney’s been taking a gymnastics class one day a week with Park and Rec. She LOVES it- and it s-l-o-w-l-y figuring out how to wait in line and pay attention to the teacher! :)

DSCN0967 

… And more family play. She has loaded up all her animal families and is going “shopping”. She cracks me up!

No comments: