Friday, May 1, 2009

What we've been up to...

Just a few things that we've been doing lately...


* House hunting, our lease is up at the end of May so we've been checking out houses here, it's been fun but exhausting.



* Laney started a dance class today...




Notice how involved she is? She's not even on the stage with the other kids. I think we're going to go back to our old playground for another month or so until she's ready, 45 minutes of toe tapping was a little much!


* After dance we met Ryan at the park and ate lunch and played until nap time


*We've also been trying to play outside as much as possible- I let Delaney play outside while I was fixing dinner tonight and this is how I found her...

* In some other news, I recently found out that I'm going to have to have my gallbladder taken out. I've had problems with gallstones ever since Delaney was born (apparently it's common for women to get them after childbirth) and they've never gone away. So, on May 11th I have to go in for surgery (YIKES!!!) to have it taken out. I'm pretty nervous... Laney's going to stay with my parents for a few days and then I hope I'll be back on my feet. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

marciekoch said...

Hey Amy, Good luck with the gallbladder surgery - my Mom had that a few years ago and it was a piece of cake. No problem at all.
I can't believe Delaney is old enough for dance class. Too cute!
See you tomorrow at the big birthday party!

Jessica said...

Dance Class?? Who thought that was a good idea?? Just kidding. Maybe in a few months. By the way...for someone who doesn't like their little girl playing with dolls...DANCE CLASS??? See you tomorrow.