Friday, May 8, 2009

Thursdays...

Thursdays have always been good to me... In high school and college Thursdays meant a new friends episode (I still miss Ross and Rachael- hoping for a reunion). Now there's Greys Anatomy and The Office. Its the end of Ryan's work week, and always feels like the last formal day of the week. Another reason to love Thursdays- walking and eating with my friends... here's what Thursday looked like this week....

Walking, using Emersyn's new wagon. The girls loved being able to see each other and play and snack at their leisure.


Then we went here- gotta love breakfast for dinner!

And I got me some of this... YUMMY!!


Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We had a good time too--Happy Thursday. I hope you live through your busy weekend. We will be thinking about you on Monday. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!--dinner for Ryan, someone to talk to, a visit, a glass of water--anything. Just holler!!