Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Projects...


Marci and Jess have both posted about their many sewing projects- and it seems that I have the same problem.... I was cleaning out my sewing stuff today and came across all the bindings that have yet to be put on... and there were 5 !!!! Yikes!! I'm the kind of person who has to work on one project until it's finished, but usually that means that I sew the quilt top, lay it out and pin it, then send it to my mom or someone to have it quilted for me. The quilting process can take awhile so while its gone I usually start another project, which has gotten me into this mess.
So as you can see, one day soon I'll have ALOT of hand sewing to do (yuck!) I hope these don't all come back at one time!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to have someone to send my projects off to to finish:) I am all backed up in the quilting part right now. I am still waiting for you to come over and tie your take 5. Just let me know.

marciekoch said...

Amy, I love all your binding so perfectly rolled. So cute. Since I posted that list of unfinished projects, I've finished three table runners. YES! Staying home is helping... :)

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

Lol Amy your bindings look like a cake. A Binding Cake you could say! SO cute!