Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Costco with Grammie and Grandpa

Yesterday Laney and I met my mom and dad in town for lunch. Since I had extra hands I decided to get my Costco trip out of the way and went shopping with them after lunch. For Delaney Costco with her grandparents is heaven. They let her run around (I makes her sit in the cart) scream, play in the aisles and generally make it a large concrete playground. She LOVED it. At one point she lead my mom to a sample table and demanded a "nack". Of course, Grammie grabbed the food and let her have a bite. From then on Delaney would run around the store like a crazy baby, then plop down on the ground (in the middle of the aisle) and tell her Grammie "nack". Of course, Grammie provided....


Lucky little girl to have Grandparents like that!!

4 comments:

Deborah Austin said...

Grandparents are the best!! I bet your parents just love that little girl to death!

Jessica said...

Hey--how am I going to get out of the house if you don't force me to go to Costco and pick your daughter up off the floor?? I feel replaced:) I miss your mom and dad--I never get to see them anymore. We should invite her to craft day next time so that she can fix all of our mistakes. Plus I don't think she has ever lied to my face--that is always a plus!!

The McGary's said...

What a cute picture! My kids would do the same thing if I let them and unfortunately Grandma isn't there to let them get their way:) She is a cutie!

The Price Family said...

Delaneys jacket is so cute! It was fun to see you guys.