Tuesday, February 10, 2009

18 Months Old

As of tomorrow my Laney Bug is going to be 18 months old. Hard to believe- So, since I know you're all interested here's a little of what shes been up to... she can say quite a few words, but only when she chooses to say them- ask her to show off and she becomes mute. She is particularly motivated to learn words that relate to food and the dogs, go figure. She still climbs on everything, tells me no, and pulls on my ears when she's tired.



She still loves going outside- not matter how cold- here she is playing peek-a-boo


She leads Angus around on a leash all day- she wants him to sit with her while she eats, reads her books, plays, everything. I think he is the most tolerate dog on the planet, and she adores him.


She has figured out our water dispenser- so she soaks herself and my carpet several times a day trying to get her water fix (seriously, what is it with this kid and water?)


Here she is balancing on the exercise ball with dad- she must have inherited her skills from her dad because she didn't get that from me!

Here she is watching Curious George (her favorite) in the morning, she wakes up like I do- slow and crabby. I keep telling her that if she'd sleep in it would hurt less...

And my favorite- everything right now is a hat- she thinks she's pretty clever with this one!

No comments: