Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Priest Lake week 1

The kids and I headed up to the Lake on Sunday the 14th for our annual trip with my family. We always stay at Hills resort, and Priest Lake is most definitely my favorite place in the world.

I got there Sunday night and promptly got sick. It was Wednesday night before I really recovered (just in time for sushi Wednesday!) Andrew and Jessica arrived early Monday morning and Ryan joined us Thursday after work. We had beautiful weather this year and the beach and the boat got plenty of use! My kids LOVE both, and the huckleberry milkshakes didn’t hurt either- here’s a whole bunch of pictures-

 

176178

Colt on the ski bob, clapping for himself and Jessica and I on the tubes.

179

Laney getting in some snuggles from dad

046051160168166

My kiddos got in plenty of Grammie and Grandpa time, making s’mores and playing on the beach

136138140143

Sushi Wednesday- my favorite! Laney and Colt both thought they needed to give the chopsticks a try!

148150

And of course, playing with Uncle Andrew.

154

The view from our cabin, ah, how I love it there!

002

And my babies, completely exhausted from a day of fun!

No comments: