Sunday, August 28, 2011

Goin to the Chapel…

163

… and they’re gonna get married!

Yep! Andrew finally got smart and asked Jessica to marry him. Thursday while we were at Priest Lake her took her out for a walk and proposed!! (I was in on the secret and would just like to say that I did an admirable job keeping it quiet!).

074

Aren’t they cute! I pretty excited- Jessica is a sweet girl who puts up with all our craziness and puts up with all my talking about books- so as far as I’m concerned we hit the jackpot (and it’s all about me don’t you know?) It’s also pretty clear that she loves my brother, and he loves her back.

069

My mom, who also adores Jessica, took one look at the ring and promptly burst into tears. Not really sure who was happier…

Congrats you two!

If you are interested in their version of things check out their blog.

No comments: