Monday, August 8, 2011

Delaney’s 4th Birthday Party

 

This weekend we celebrated Delaney’s 4th birthday. She decided long ago that she wanted a My Little Pony party. So the night before the birthday fairy stayed up REALLY late decorating. But, as always the look on her face in the morning made it all worth it! In fact, I woke up at 4 in the morning to her standing in the living room saying “this is the best day ever!!”

110109111

Even Colton thought it was fun!

 

019011

She opened her presents from us after breakfast then settled in to wait until all her friends came over.

024

Once her friends arrived they went straight to the bounce house-

031

037

My three favorite girlies!

041

Laney and Grammie

043

Laney, Emersyn and I

050

Colton decided that he needed some refreshment but didn’t want to get out to get it!

054

Colt and his best bud Bode

122082

Colton with is auntie Fran eating his 4th cake pop. He also decided that the high chair Laney got for her bitty baby was actually for him, and thought he’d hop right on in

119087

Just like last year it was a ton of fun! I know that the years she is excited to celebrate her birthday with us are numbered so I like to do it big while I still can!

Happy Birthday Laney-girl!

No comments: