Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lately

Here’s a little of what we’ve been up to lately…

DSCN1466

Delaney is really into having matching clothes with her little bitty baby- so I made some pajama pants for her and her baby, and a pair for me. They weren’t as easy as I had hoped but they turned out pretty cute and she loves them so its was worth it!

DSCN1478

what happens when she dresses herself for dance class, silly girl. I was able to talk her out of the sunglasses by the time we got there, but everything else stayed. She was definitely the best dressed that day!

DSCN1488

This is Colton’s new favorite pastime, he likes to sit at the top of the stairs and throw things down. Everything he gets in his hands ends up down the stairs… I find interesting things down there!

DSCN1482

And this is what happens when I fall asleep during naptime, and she doesn’t. (she was fully clothed and the room was fairly tidy when I put her down.)

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Cute room Delaney has. I like the dots on the wall. And cute pajama pants. The things you make are amazing.