Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

Once again we were blessed with a fun and crazy Christmas. This year Delaney was SO very excited for all things Christmas and it was Colt’s first Christmas, so we did a lot of celebrating!

DSCN1338DSCN1383

Laney wrote a letter to Santa, and was thrilled when he wrote back (I didn’t do this- we have a wonderful mail lady!)

 

DSCN1282DSCN1286

We began the festivities a few weeks early while my brother Andrew was home- so the kids opened presents for about a month!

DSCN1273DSCN1419

Much to Laney’s delight Grammie and Grandpa made sure she and bitty baby didn’t run out of matching outfits.

The next weekend we went to Aunt Tami’s and celebrated with the Wieselers. All the little girls got dress up clothes from GG and Auntie Fran decided Colton needed in on the fun

DSCN1319

Doesn’t he look happy?

Then on we went to Trina's for Christmas Eve for more time with cousins!

DSCN1359

This year we decided to come home on Christmas Eve and have Christmas morning at our house- and I’m so glad we did! I loved waking up with my family at home and having an easy morning here together!

DSCN1396

We opened LOTS of presents…

DSCN1404DSCN1388DSCN1384

and had some time to play…

DSCN1408

The kids made out like bandits- but I think my favorite present to give this year was Delaney’s Calico Critters house. I remember playing with the very same toys in my mom’s kitchen with my Grandma Margaret for hours. I’ve been waiting for her to be old enough and we’ve already had good times playing house!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: