Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cheddar Chicken

Here's my new favorite chicken recipe (Ryan even likes it)



(serves 4)



16 Ritz crackers (about 3/4 cup) crushed ( I give them to Laney in a bag and let her do this part)

6 oz of sharp Cheddar cheese, grated

1 clove of garlic, finely chopped ( I never have this so sometimes I use garlic powder or no garlic at all)

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

4 Tbsp melted butter



* Heat oven to 350. In a bowl combine the crackers, cheese garlic and salt and pepper to taste.



* Dip chicken in butter then cracker mixture then place on a foil lined baking sheet.



* Sprinkle remaining mixture onto chicken then bake until chicken is golden brown. (25-30 min)



Enjoy!

2 comments:

marciekoch said...

Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it!

Natalie said...

Sounds yummy...may need to try it :)