Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Sewing Post

I was over at Marcie’s blog checking out some of her finished projects and realised that it had been awhile since I’ve posted any of mine- so here are a few of my WIP’s and a few things that I’ve actually gotten done.

I had some leftover Bliss so I used it to make this ironing board cover- much cuter that the stained blue one that was on there.

 DSCN1175    

Awhile ago I bought a template tool to make these pinwheels- I made these two table runners but I think next time I’ll work in a solid fabric so they’re not too busy. I don’t love them but thats okay.

DSCN1176DSCN1177

Now for the WIP’s- there’s a lot I know- don’t judge me. All of these have been pieced and need to go to the quilter.

A quilt for Laney-

DSCN1174

A wall hanging for above my sewing machine

photo

My Pinwheel sampler- this still needs a border of some kind….

DSCN1173

And the Christmas quilt I’ve been working on. I still have some appliqué and some buttons to sew on but I’m IN LOVE with it. The piecing was really complicated but I’m happy with how it ended up- can’t wait to see what the quilter does with it!

DSCN1172

Whew- that’s all for now- but I’ve got a list a mile long to sew for Christmas- so hopefully there will be more soon!

3 comments:

marciekoch said...

I can't pick which one I love more!! So fun! We need another crafting day - SOON!

Kiley said...

You're pretty amazing Amy. Your projects looks great!

The Price Family said...

You are so talented! I LOVE your christmas one. If only I could do something half as good...grr