Monday, November 29, 2010

Mischief

When Ryan’s gone I let Delaney sleep in our bed, she loves it. Last week Ryan was gone so I put her in our room and went downstairs with Colt. He was running a fever and was sick so even when I heard her I didn’t go up to check on her (she usually is “just reading”). HOWEVER, when I went in to our bathroom before bed I found this….

DSCN1209DSCN1210

Apparently my little Fancy Nancy decided that she needed to be beautiful before her beauty sleep because she had put on enough of my make up to compete in a beauty pageant (all she needed was the odd frilly dress and crown). It was EVERYWHERE, I had to wash my brushes and a good years worth of make came out. I almost died laughing (what else can you do?).

DSCN1211

After she got her self all gussied up she fell sound asleep- its hard to tell but her face is caked in make-up. Let’s just say that my white pillow case needed some bleach the next morning.

When I asked her about it she told me that she was “just lining them up for you mom.”

Well in that case…

No comments: