Sunday, August 22, 2010

Priest Lake 2010

We just got back from our annual trip to Priest Lake with my family. It was so much fun- I LOVE that place and I LOVE getting to take my little family there. Here are A LOT of pictures from our week- the weather was beautiful! We got to see Uncle Andrew and Jessica for the first time in over 6 months- it went by so quickly! We spent hours on the beach, boating, fishing, eating, and playing cards. It was the perfect week!




Colton loved the boat, for about 2 minutes, then he fell asleep. Everytime!



This cool plane landed as we were out for a boat ride.

Laney was in heaving on the beach and in the water- it was the first thing she wanted to do each morning and the last thing she wanted to do at night!


Delaney on her first tube ride- brave girl!



Givin Grammie nucks!






a few family pictures.



Fishing with daddy!



Ryan, Logan and Andrew riding the tube- you'd think they would mature with time but I guess not!




I was worried that the water would be too cold for Colton but he loved it- he started kicking his chubby legs and smiling the minute his toes hit the water. He loved splashing and playing in the sand- but I had a terrible time trying to keep him from eating the sand!


This was another of Delaney's favorite activities- having Grampa haul her around in the ski bob. Dad must've made 100 trips back and forth on the shore line taking her for a ride.


Playing on the beach.

So much fun!! Can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Kiley said...

Looks like a fun vacation. I love the baby chub on Colton. So cute!

Kiley said...

And by the way, I'm finally able to comment on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?