Friday, January 22, 2010

Okay ladies- I'm In...


Marcie and Jessica talked me into doing a Quilt Along (it wasn't that hard to convince me). I have so many baby projects going right now that I figured why not overwhelm myself a little more! It's going to be a pinwheel sampler quilt like this one: http://www.psiquilt.com/2009/07/my-pinwheel-sampler-quilt.html. See how cute? I couldn't resist.



I'm going to use a Simple Abundance Layer Cake



Can't wait for the fabric to get here so I can get started!


Anyone else want in?


Mom- when you get back from vacation I think you need to do this too ( so you can help us!!!)

2 comments:

marciekoch said...

YAY!!! Are you crafting tomorrow?

marciekoch said...

Ok - I've been studying that ragged circle quilt...the scariest part is sewing around the circle - I'm not great at that. I can't wait to try. I hope I don't eat my words. :) How's the Wild Thing coming along? What size are you making?