Friday, January 29, 2010

In the Last Week...

* I forgot to put the lid up on the toilet seat while I was in the shower, and my sweet little girl had to go to the potty... based on the mess I found I can only assume that when she was unable to get the lid to stay up, she crawled on top of the toilet (with the lid down) and went potty- resulting in a very nice lake all over the bathroom.

* Laney wanted to go the the potty herself, when I went back to check on her she had found a brand new bottle of shampoo and was "cleaning" the bathroom with it.... and in the process had forgotten to potty and wet her pants.

** While I was cleaning up the shampoo mess, Laney went in her room to play... 3 minutes later when I went to check on her I found her painting the room (and herself) with Vaseline. (you'll be happy to know that Jessica happen to call right when I discovered the second mess and quite possibly saved my daughters life.)

* I locked myself out of the house at 6:15 am wearing my pajama's and a pink polka dot robe (good look on a VERY pregnant woman don't you think). And had to run around my house barefoot knocking on windows until my husband woke up and let me back in.

* I had to go to the Dr for appointment and took Delaney with me. And during the pee in the cup portion of the appointment Delaney started to clap for me announcing "Mommy went to the potty" to the world..... go ahead... laugh... everyone else did.

4 comments:

The McGary's said...

Love it! I would love to be a fly on the wall in your house:)

Jessica said...

why were you up and outside at 615??? I cannot imagine what would have gotten you out of the house that early!!

The Price Family said...

Don't you love being a mom and to make it better a pregnant mom!

Carly Andelin said...

I laugh my head off only because I have so been there! The joys of being a mommy. Hang in there. It only gets funner with more kids.