Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Nutcracker


On Saturday, Jessica, Marcie, Fran and I all went to the Nutcracker in Spokane. It was so much fun ! We got to get all dressed up and leave our kiddies at home and enjoy a girls day! The ballet was beautiful, and we went to a 2 o'clock showing so there were a bunch of cute little girls there with their mommies dressed in their Christmas dresses- can't wait to take Laney some day! I remember going to the Nutcracker with my mom in Spokane and feeling like such a grown-up. After the ballet we ate at Cyrus O'Leary's then came home. Good Company, Good times!

1 comment:

Kelliann said...

Hello Amy! I started blogging this summer, but only just realized that other people I know were probably blogging too! I have been having so much fun peeking in at old friends.