Monday, December 1, 2008

15 month check-up

Today was Delaney's 15 month check-up (yes, she's almost 16 months but we're a little behind)

Here's her latest stats:

24.4 lbs (50 percentile)
32 1/4 inches (she's grown a little over an inch since her last check-up and is in the 70 percitile)
and the big news.... (drum roll please)... her head size has dropped to the 60%

She had to have four shots, and screamed like a little howler monkey while trying to break free from my strangle hold to push the nurse away... then she discovered a little thing called a sucker- and all her problems were solved!

On a side note- does anyone else get nervous when they have to take their kids for shots? Seriously, I am a basket case every time- I really hate it. I get so strung out that I'm cranky and stressed all day before we have to go in. It's way more tramatic for me than for her I'm sure.

No comments: