Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cards

Another year down... I finally finished addressing and stuffing all of our Christmas cards. I try to write a letter every year because I love getting letters in return, but each year I work on it forever and still seem to find an error (this year I cut off an entire line... oops). Oh well, at least they're done now! Now if I can just get my presents wrapped I'll be done with all the Christmas chores I dread and be on to the fun stuff (like eating!)

P.S. If you don't get a Christmas letter from us but would like one (bored anyone?) then leave your address and I'll send it, but keep in mind I'll expect one in return :)

5 comments:

marciekoch said...

Me me! I want pictures of Delaney and her family! :) I'll need your address too...
90 Access Rd, Connell

Aleighy said...

Ok Amy...I am expecting a card in the mail in a couple days (if you didn't plan one for me already). BUT, regretfully, I will NOT be sending out Christmas cards this year...what am I saying...I have never sent out cards. I hate trying to sound happy and positive when I'm really just grumpy, tired and HUNGRY (diet)! So, maybe next year!

Aleighy said...

Oh, my addy:

381 N 12th W
Rexburg, ID 83440

The Price Family said...

Sad news, this year we aren't sending out cards unless I find a money tree somewhere. We are on such a tight budget that we decided not to do Christmas Cards this year. It will be our first year that missed since we have been married. But we still would love having one sent our way!
Jodi

Lisa Jean Malm said...

Hello from your CA blog stalker! I would love a letter, we send out cards, and although I don't normally write up a letter, I can send you one! Our address is 930 Oliver Court, Woodland, CA 95776. Merry Christmas! Lisa