Monday, October 20, 2008

Trunk or Treat

On Saturday we went down to Fran and Jakes and did Trunk or Treat with them. It is a fundraiser for their schools and they decorate the trunks of their cars so you can trick or treat in the parking lot and then go inside to the carnival. We had a great time- once Laney figured out that there was candy involved you couldn't hardly get her away from it all! We had to keep her away from the other kids candy buckets because she kept trying to steal them- her poor cousin Gracee got pushed and yelled at more than once over her candy bucket! Here's Laney all dressed up at Fran and Jakes
Trick or treating with dad
Look mom, I don't even have to wait for you to open it for me, I'll just eat off the wrapper!
Laney and Gracee checking out their stash.


At the station called the witches cauldron Laney REFUSED to pick some candy out of the jar (she still has issues with stranger danger and won't go near people she doesn't know). Check out the muscles on this one, she just kept arching her back and trying to get away. It was really funny- but I don't think she appreciated us laughing at her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that last picture is a great "updog" yoga pose...never too early to start! Grammie

Brian and Jennifer said...

So Cute! I also got your invitation to sign in to the Baby Fat blog, but it's not letting me. I keep getting an error and I've tryed several times. Could you send me a new email and see if that works. Or maybe the info you have for me is wrong. I don't know. brianjenniferl@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.