Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baby Fat

Attention all you people out there who are ready to lose some weight:




Jessica and I decided that we were tired of being alone in our struggle to get rid of our baby fat. So after WAY to long of doing nothing about it (but complain) we decided to get working. SOOOO we came up with a solution: GUILT!! We thought that maybe if there were people out there who we were forced to check in with about our weigh loss, we might only eat 1 ice-cream sandwich (instead of 4). You get the idea.Here is how it works:We started a blog. We want ANYBODY to join us in our attempts to get rid of the chub. Even if you don't know us well (blog stalkers too). We will post at least once a week and chart our progress. We will NOT be posting our weights, but maybe our weight loss???? Not sure yet about all of the details, but that is the gist. We can share ideas, recipes, challenges, goals, and maybe some words of encouragment too. We were thinking that we would make the blog private so that we would not be sharing with the world, so let us know if you wanna join up. Even if you only want to lose one pound (or 100). WHATEVER. SOOOO if this sounds like something that you would be interested in, leave me your e-mail address and I will add you to the guest list.

3 comments:

The Price Family said...

I'm totally interested! I think this is a great idea.(yes private) I just need some motivation to work out and eat healthy. I'm not looking to loose a ton of weight but it would be nice to be able to fit into all my pants again :) Its hard to be motivate yourself.
Count me in!

Anonymous said...

I'm in too...sadly, I'm still carrying the chub from my 3 year old...and I wasn't that slim before pregnancy!

Sign me up, Amy!

Aleighy said...

Sign me up...I guess. I've been talking to Aaron about losing weight...but I've never really done the "diet" thing (that's a swear word in my family)...so I'm going to need some ideas! Can't "weight" to get started!