Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still awake

Laney usually goes to bed around 8:30 but last night for some reason she decided that she didn't need to go to bed ( and that her mommy didn't need a glass of wine or any quiet time). After about an hour of trying to get her to sleep I finally gave up and gave her to her daddy before my head exploded. When I came out to check on them this is what I found, Ryan and Angus trying to relax- and Delaney having her own pajama party! She eventually went to bed around 10:30 and I poured myself a VERY LARGE glass of wine at 10:31.

1 comment:

liv said...

Hey Amy- It's Jana Davidson..Withers now.. anyway you crack me up. You are a great writer and I can totally relate with you! :) Laney is darling and it's fun to see an update on where you guys are at now.. Take care! Oh I have a little one as well she's 11 months old check us out on our blog sometime